The last update of the US-focused sequence.
Changes in PT2, july 13
High-tier american and pan-asian destroyers
American 127mm Mk38 AP fuze delay decreased from 0.03 seconds to 0.01 seconds, it's now the same value as Japanese destroyers'
Affected ships are: Gearing, Yueyang, all Fletchers, Benson, Loyang, Hsianyang, Mahan, Farragut, Monaghan, Atlanta, Flint
Note: The fuse of the 127mm Mk15 AP used by Nicolas was originally 0.01 seconds.
Baltimore: main gun sigma value adjusted from 2.05 to 2.0
Buffalo: main gun sigma value adjusted from 2.0 to 2.05
Seattle: main gun sigma value adjusted from 2.0 to 2.05; Firing range of B Hull has been fixed to be the same as A Hull
Salem (the tier 10 coal ship) is now set to be "unsellable"
South Carolina: main gun sigma value adjusted from 1.8 to 1.9
British tech-tree destroyers
The engine booster consumables are removed
Lightning (tier 8) main gun reload time decreased from 6s to 5s
Concealment is nerfed from 6.49km to 6.97km, concealment when firing in smoke is nerfed from 2.31km to 2.58km
A turret firing sector buffed from ±115° to ±144°; B turret can now rotate 360 degrees, effective firing sector is ±156°; Y turret firing sector buffed from ±119° to ±137°
Emerald (tier 5): concealment buffed from 11.52km to 10.18km; 5.4km down to 4.56km when firing in smoke
533mm Mk VII torpedo range increased from 6km to 8km, other parameters stay unchanged. Affected ships are: Emerald, Leander, Icarus (new tier 6 destroyer), Jarvis (new tier 7 destroyer), Anthony (2017 Operation Dynamo PVE ship)
Japanese 100mm HE shell
Mains guns on Akizuki, Akizuki Kai, Akizuki Kai-II and Harekaze, and secondary guns on Zao, Hakuryu, Kii, Taiho, Ibuki: HE penetration increased from 17mm to 25mm
Akizuki: concealment nerfed from 7.56km to 7.76km, concealment when firing in smoke nerfed from 2.39km to 2.48km; rudder shift time of A hull increased from 6.52s to 7.83s, and 4.66s to 5.59s as to B hull
Kitakaze: max speed increased from 33kn to 36kn
Kawachi: main gun reload time reduced from 33 seconds to 30 seconds
Myogi: main gun reload time reduced from 33 seconds to 30 seconds, sigma value buffed from 1.8 to 2.0, rotation speed increased from 3° per second to 4° per second
AP used by Ashitaka's main gun get buffed in every aspect that it now has exactly the same performance as Amagi's type 91 AP. But the cost is still 120 credits per shell (Amagi's AP costs 150 credits)
Izumo: deck thickness increased from 32 mm to 57 mm, concealment buffed from 19.26km to 17.19km, concealment when firing in smoke decreased from 19.21km to 16.80km.
Yamato: main gun rotation speed increased from 2.5° per second to 3° per second
Storojevoy (tier 2), Derzky (tier 3), Izyaslav (tier 4), Podvoisky (tier 5): main gun rotation speed increaesd from 8° per second to 9.7° per second
Podvoisky (tier 5): main gun reloading time reduced from 8.1s to 7.5s
Grevny (tier 6), Minsk (tier 7): main gun rotation speed increased from 6° per second to 9.7° per second
Note: Gremyashchy, Leningrad, Anshan and Fushun did not get similar main gun buff
Tashkent (tier 9): add B2U guns as upgrade module
Chapayev can now use radar consumable on its A hull, meanwhile the choice of mounting spotting plane is not removed. B hull has still not acces to spotting aircraft.
Main gun firing range decreased from 22.89km to 20.35km
Main gun reloading time increased from 18.5 seconds to 20 seconds
Main gun rotation speed rises from 4.5° per second to 5° per second.
The dispersion ellipse function of Graf Spee now applies to Stalingrad's main guns; the sigma value is nerfed from 2.25 to 2.05.
This ship has now acces to HE shells, with the following parameters: alpha damage 4500, penetration 51mm, muzzle velocity 950 m/s, fire chance 33%. Each shell costs 225 credits
AP autobounce angle decreased from 60°/67.5° to 45°/60°
Main turret HP increased from 15000 to 20000.
T61 (a tier 6 premium ship that has never been sold)'s price increased from 4900 doubloons to 5400 doubloons.
Nassau (tier 3): 280mm main gun reloading time nerfed from 22.2 seconds to 26 seconds; number of repair party consumables reduced by 1
Main gun reloading time increased from 12 seconds to 13 seconds.
Torpedo changed from 550mm 23DT to 550mm 19D (currently used on tier 3 and tier 4 french cruisers), reloading time reduced from 90 seconds to 84 seconds
Jean Bart: moved from tier 8 to tier 9; main gun sigma value increased from 1.8 to 2.0; main gun reloading time is reduced from 30 seconds to 26 seconds; repair party consumable is now the same as the Gascogne's
Alsace: main gun's sigma value decreased from 1.7 to 1.6; main gun reloading time increased from 30s to 32s;
Add "Gamescom 2018" consumable camouflage: standard battle bonus, +100% exp, +300% free exp. Costs 65 doubloons.
Go Navy! special tasks
During the Shark vs. Eagle event, players who have already joined a team will receive an event task in a random battle. Event point will be credited to the player and their team upon accomplishment, regardless the result of the battle (Victory, Draw, or Defeat).
- There are 20 kinds of tasks
- System will randomly mark one enemy ship of any type except carrier. Sink that ship by yourself (Only the kill is counted).
- Get one enemy aircraft carrier kill in the current battle
- Get one destroyer kill, one cruiser kill and one battleship kill in the current battle.
- Set one fire in the current battle. (It's that simple)
- Earn 4 spot ribbons in the current battle.
- Earn 2 capture / assit capture ribbons in the current battle.
- Incapacitate enemy's engine 3 times in the current battle.
- Destroy main guns, secondary guns, AA mounts, or incapacitate main guns 10 times in this battle.
- Shoot down 12 fighters in the current battle. Only aircraft carriers will receive this task.
- Shoot down 12 attack aircraft (TB and DB) in the current battle. Only aircraft carriers will receive this task.
- System will randomly mark 2 friendly battleships. Make them survive in this battle.
- Use any kind of consumable 6 times in the current battle. Aircraft carriers won't receive this task.
- Earn 60 ribbons in the current battle. Only destroyers and battleships will receive this task.
- Earn 6 defend base ribbons in the current battle. Only destroyers and cruisers will receive this task.
- Spot 9 torpedoes in the current battle. Only destroyers and cruisers will receive this task.
- Spot 12 torpedoes in the current battle. Only aircraft carriers will receive this task.
- Score 25 secondary hits in the current battle. Only battleships will receive this task.
- Destroy 15 modules, including secondaries and AA guns, in the current battle. Destroyers will not receive this task.
- Score 3 citadel hits in the current battle. Only cruisers and battleships will receive this task.
- Land 5 torpedoes on enemy ships in the current battle. Only destroyers will receive this task.
Three new types of resources
Molybdenum, saltpeter and brass
This work is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.